Friday, August 28, 2009

Journal #5: What is a MeneMAC student?

A MeneMAC student is a person who is very responsible and knows his/her priorities. I think that way because they know how to take care of their own equipment and know when to return borrowed equipment.

Another trait of a MeneMAC student is that he/she is hardworking. They do what they are supposed to do and get their assignments and projects done on time.

One last trait that I think describes a MeneMAC student is that they are able to work in groups effectively and cooperatively.

Without any of these traits, I think every MeneMAC student would be in total stress. When I first began shooting my "campus story", I thought my group and I were getting no where. To be honest, we kind of had hard time communicating with each other and making decisions. But as the week went by, we finally started to begin making progresss on our project. I think everything that you should know and have learned applies in MeneMAC, and it makes everything easier for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment