Saturday, August 22, 2009

Journal #3: Roots & Recipes Project (PLANS)

1. The food I have chosen is Macaroni Fruit Salad. I always had it as a kid and I just love the taste and aroma of it. My parent's make it whenever we have parties, especially during birthdays and new years. On my 5th birthday party, I think I ate about 4 cups filled to the top of the macaroni salad. I couldn't get enough, it's just so mouthwatering.

2. I will be interviewing my mom (Leonora Sebastian) on Sunday August 23, 2009.

3. QUESTION LIST:

1a. Is it a tradition in the family?
1b. If so, who started it?
2a. Who taught you to make this dish?
2b. How long did it take to master it?
3a. Did you have it as a child?
3b. What was it like the first time you tasted it?
4. Do you enjoy making this dish? Why?
5. What made you want to continue this tradition? Why?
6. How long have you been making it?
7. What do you like about this dish? Why?
8. What is the recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment