Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Online Portfolio Reflection, 2nd Semester

I have had a great experience being the the core. There were so many things I have learned and have done in this year that I'm able to say that this year was a job well done. I'm proud of the accomplishments I have achieved so far in my high school career and I hope to continue to strive in my education and academics. My GLO portfolio will showcase to you the work I have done this year showing how I have applied my class lessons into my work. So, after you have viewed my portfolio, please proceed so that you can answer the questions below.

Click Here to view my portfolio ^o^

1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
2. From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
3. Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

1 comment:

  1. Sharmaine,


    I'm very impressed with your website. You explained the examples of your work well. It shows me how that you keeping improving in your studies in school and how you try to go past beyond that. I'm always enjoy seeing your projects after you finish them. I am a proud parent and it makes me happy to see that you are really trying your best in your studies. My favorite part of your website is the music video with the cell. The GLO you should focuse on more is the communication one because I know how shy you are. You need to start feeling more comfortable with speaking publicly. Your most valuable one is the quality producer because you have shown me all your works and they are very enjoyable to look at. You are a Junior soon. I hope you continue to do well.



    - Dad

    ReplyDelete