Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Online Portfolio Reflection, 1st Semester

I feel that my portfolio does a great job of proving how I've met the writing standards. I highlight particular selections to show if I did attain the standards or not. I'm content with it overall.

Click Here to view my portfolio (:
  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why?
  2. What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?
  3. Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency) do you feel was most successful for me?
  4. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sharmaine,

    What I liked about your portfolio is the way you showed your work because it shows that you are following up on your goals and are still improving your writing.

    You explained what the traits are very well. The things I want you to improve on are maybe word choice.

    I think your sentence fluency is very strong like you said. You proven that with your college essay.

    It would be good if you can improve your word choice because it will be useful in the future. However, you should continue to work on every trait.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete