Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Online Portfolio Reflection, 1st Semester

Throughout the semester, I have learned many things. My online portfolio is used to display all of the works and learning I have done in school.

Your comment posts serves two purposes:
  1. It is an opportunity for you to comment on my learning.
  2. It is a part of my teacher's assessment of my attainment of General Learning Outcome #5, "Effective Communicator". My sharing of my portfolio should enable you, the parents, to reflect and respond to the three following questions.
QUESTIONS:
  1. What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?
  2. From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 4 traits of writing is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.
  3. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to focus on in the coming semester?

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Sharmaine,

    Your portfolio was very nice. It was easy to navigate and follow. I enjoyed all the ideas in your portfolio and you documented them well. For the conference, you explained it well. It was simple and not complicated, very easy to comprehend. For now, I have no suggestions on what to imporove for your portfolio.

    Your organization is very good. I think it is very important because, like you said, without organization the reader cannot follow with the story. In your kc3, you show where your causes and effects are and it was easy to follow.

    Even though you show that you understand them well, I would like you to focus on all of them. When you explained the traits to me, you describe them as important. That's why I want you to continue to focus on all of them.

    Overall, good job. It was nice to see how you are doing in school. Keep up the good work!

    God Bless,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete